The term Red Dot (Cambodia) Co., Ltd or 'us' or 'we' refers to the Webmaster of the website whose registered office is #46, Street 205, Toul Svayprey 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED BY US IN THIS WEBSITE OR PURSUANT TO SEPARATE LICENCES GRANTED BY US, YOU MUST NOT DOWNLOAD, COPY, REPRODUCE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT, DISTRIBUTE OR RESELL ANY PICTURES FROM THIS WEBSITE IN ANY FORMAT AND BY ANY MEANS. FOR REQUISITION OF OUR AGREEMENT/ LICENCE FOR USE OF OUR PICTURE, PLEASE REFER TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUBMISSION AND REPRODUCTION OF PICTURE AND PICINFO@PHNOM-PENH.CO FOR ENQUIRY.
3. Changes to Website
We may, at our absolute discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you, add to, amend or remove material from this Website, or alter the presentation, substance, or functionality of this Website.
4. User Conduct on this Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you may not:
- trespass, break into, access, use or attempt to trespass, break into, access or use any other parts of our servers, and/or any data areas for which you have not been authorized by us;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Website;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, infringe any intellectual property right, proprietary rights or confidentiality obligations of others;
- post or transmit any solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication, or engage in spamming or flooding;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any Information obtained through this Website for commercial purposes without our prior written permission (unless otherwise specified by us in this Website or pursuant to separate license granted by us);
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, any component of this Website itself or any Information obtained through this Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or create derivative works with respect thereto, without our prior written permission (unless otherwise specified by us in this Website or pursuant to separate license granted by us);
5. Third Party Information
The Information may contain information provided by third parties or sourced by us from business information sources and other references or sources. We are not responsible if any such Information is not up-to-date. We do not separately verify the Information provided by such third party or agency and you are cautioned thus to the reliability and accuracy of the Information accordingly. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of any such Information. Any use of and reliance of such Information is at your own risk.
6. Prohibition of Access
7. Links to and from this website
Links on this Website may take you to other sites and you acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any Information provided by linked websites. Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by us of such websites or the Information, products, advertising or other materials available on those websites.
8. Intellectual Property Right
All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of this Website belong to us or have been lawfully licensed to us for use on this Website. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved. While you may download or print material from this Website for your personal, non-commercial use, it remains the property of Red Dot (Cambodia) Co., Ltd, unless otherwise stipulated. Unless otherwise specified by us in this Website or pursuant to separate license granted by us, you are not allowed to upload, download, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of this Website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto as this Website is copyrighted under applicable laws. You agree that we are free to use, disclose, adopt and modify all and any ideas, concepts, know-how, proposals, suggestions, comments and other communications and information provided by you to us in connection with this Website without any payment to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all of your feedback and/or blog.
9. Limited Liability and Warranty
All Information is for your general reference or use pursuant to any license separately granted by us only. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such Information.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE". THIS WEBSITE IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PRODUCTS ADVERTISED, BOUGHT OR SOLD USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WARRANTIES ON MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. REFERENCE IN THIS WEBSITE TO ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS, EVENTS OR SERVICES DO NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY OUR ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF ANY KIND.
We do not guarantee or assume any responsibility and you acknowledge that we make no representation or warranty, that:
- the Information on this Website is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference or as specified in any separate license granted by us;
- the Information on this Website is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment;
- messages sent through the internet will be free from interception, corruption or loss;
- access to this Website will be available or be uninterrupted; or
- Defects in this Website will be corrected.
In no event shall we be liable (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including any loss of business or profit, arising out of any use, or inability to use, errors or omission in this Website or the Information, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You will exercise and rely solely on your own skill and judgment in your use of this Website and use and interpretation of the Information. You are responsible to ensure that your use of this Website and the Information complies with all applicable legal requirements.
12. Partial Invalidity
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Updated 1st July 2010
Copyright Red Dot (Cambodia) Co., Ltd 2002